Haven is looking for passionate and driven individuals who enjoy working with people to join our growing team of Financial Advisers in Auckland.
Financial Adviser - Existing Client Base
Created by Kiwis for Kiwis, Haven has been helping everyday New Zealanders achieve financial freedom for 10 years. We are one of the largest financial advisories in New Zealand, with an experienced team of accountants, claim specialists and over 30 financial advisers. Our team is growing fast and we need motivated and passionate people to help us continue this success. We offer a fun, supportive team environment as well as fantastic career growth and job satisfaction.
Financial Advisers empower clients by helping them take control of the financial parts of their lives. Every day you’ll be working with new clients and helping them reach the goals they have for themselves and their families.
Day to day you will:
- help clients guard against the impact of things going wrong through protection planning
- support current Haven clients to review their plans and implement any required changes
- provide advice and support for clients if they need to make a claim
- assist clients to review their KiwiSaver
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you passionate about helping people?
- Do you love pushing yourself and achieving goals?
- Want to earn great money and have a flexible lifestyle?
- Do you want a career rather than just a job?
Our ideal candidate is:
- Driven to achieve activity goals
- Someone who loves working with people and building relationships
- Hard working, self-motivated and organised
- Has industry experience, this doesn’t need to be in an advice role (and for the right person, isn’t an absolute)
We give you all the tools you need:
- Comprehensive training course
- Regular ongoing support and development
- Marketing support
- Existing client-base to work with – meetings booked for you
- Administration and advice support
- Purpose-built CRM system
- A great team culture!
Interested? Apply today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If everything above sounds great but you want to ask us a few questions first, give us a call on 0800 700 699.